Early adopter of the digital world, I’m fascinated by the interaction and creativity between people and brands.
Looking for a new challenge in a fast paced environment where I will engage audiences with innovative experience and impactful stories.
PROJECT MANAGER (NESPRESSO)
June 2015 - present
- Develop digital media content and acquisition plan to increase traffic and audience on digital touch points to support sales & communication objectives (SEO, SEM, display, affiliation / distribution, emailing, social).
- Monitor, optimize and report local digital marketing acquisition activities.
- Define dynamic remarketing strategies to maximize digital media investments VS objectives (Search, Display, Social).
- Measure, report and analyze performance of marketing and commercial initiatives.
- Management of a team of two people.
> Conversions +30% with remarketing strategies : Search, Display and Social
> Management of a budget of +1 M CHF.
ESCEM BUSINESS SCHOOL, TOURS, FRANCE
Master in management, eBusiness - class of 2011
IUT JEAN MONNET, SAINT-ETIENNE, FRANCE
Bachelor of arts, sales and marketing - class of 2009
Innovation and entrepreneur mindset.
Creative and social by nature.
Google Adwords, Analytics, Optimize, DataStudio.
Facebook Ad Manager, SocialBaker.
Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere.
Photography - Canon 70D)/ Drone video - Dji Mavic Pro.
Travel - USA, Colombia, Cambodia, Philippines, Indonesia and Europe.
Triathlon - part of TriTeamLutry - 2017 : 3 short distances and 1 Olympic distance - 2018 : 2 Olympic distances and 1 IronMan 70.3 Nice finisher.
Motorbike - Yamaha MT09 - roadtrip accross France and CH.
Nature - that fits in each of the passions above : mountains and oceans.